Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Today was fun-two more haircuts. There is a guy in my class that may or may not be gay. I have been trying to figure it out since I met him because it could honestly be either or. Today he was telling me that he gets the same songs stuck in his head all of the time. Like one song he always gets stuck in his head is Somewhere Over the Rainbow...All I could think about was Clueless when Dionne's boyfriend Murray is teaching her how to drive and Cher is in the back seat talking about Christian. He says, "Yo, look. Are you bitches blind or something? Your man, Christian is a cake-boy! He's a disco-dancing, Oscar Wilde-reading, Streissand ticket-holding friend of Dorothy, know what I'm saying?"
Anyway, I think he is my favorite person in the class. He is really really nice and funny to talk to. He makes fun of people under his breath so it's way entertaining to be close enough to hear what he's saying.
I'm crushing hard on one of our mentors. He's so hot but way too sparkley eyed. It's such a shame. I can't even look at him without blushing!

No comments: