Tuesday, November 22, 2005

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK:
Today and yesterday we permed dollheads.....well at least we put their hair in rollers for a perm. I find myself concentrating on rolling and just listening to all of the conversations around me. My gay male instructor decided to spill his guts about his love life to the assistant in class today. Fortunately, I was right there! So I got to hear all about a bald dude with bad teeth and a whole lot of money. He went on about how he wasn't into this guy but because the guy had flown in to see him and had bought him dinner and drinks, he felt like he needed to put out. So he made out with him in the hotel room but that was it. THEN the next time the guy came into town, my instructor was kind of avoiding his calls but finally called him back and hung out with him. THIS time, they ended up in the hotel room AGAIN and the dude stradled him and tryed to get it on. Finally, my instructor came to his senses and said uh I gotta go. I'm learning so much in hair school!

No comments: