Thursday, November 17, 2005

Another day of school. I love it! We learned how to do weaves today and it's really awkward to work with foils at first. I had to partner up with someone and work on the same doll head with them. It was kind of funny to watch my partner weave. She wasn't really trying to do it like the instructor showed us. So it just wasn't working at all. I think maybe she just didn't get it? I don't know. The instructor told us about 100 times to weave at the scalp but she kept weaving a couple of inches out. It makes a big difference. Maybe she needed to hear it 101 times. If I would have heard it one more time, I might have started weaving under the scalp! My dollhead would have been bleeding plastic.
Yeah so that was my day, weaving a dollhead with conditioner (instead of color-for practice). As lame as that sounds, I totally loved it.

No comments: