Monday, November 14, 2005

Sometimes we do things in class that make me feel like I'm in kindergarden. The way we learn is sometimes very elementary so it almost makes me feel like I'm dumber for having sat in class. Like we started to learn about color this week and so we played with playdough--mixed the primary colors to make secondary ones, etc. I guess having learned all about color with fashion design makes it seem elementary to me. I don't know--you tell me. Did you know that if you mix yellow and blue, you get green? Ok but be honest, did you know that without the ziplock commercials? Color is the most complicated part of this whole thing in my opinion. Everyone views color differently and when a client wants you to lift their hair two levels of color but have it be warm and not cool, who knows if what you are thinking is what they are thinking? It's going to be very tricky. I hope that we start learning soon with something a little bit more advanced that playdough.

No comments: