Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So I decided to start taking a lot of pictures of everyone while working. I will post some of them soon. We only have a few shows left and I think we all take for granted the little moments we have working together everyday. I went up in to Hans' dressing room to take pictures of Maddy getting his hair and make up ready. In the end I took a picture of them together. Hans wanted to see it and he came over and asked me if he looked wax--as he answered the question himself with a yes, I also answered the question with a yes. He looked over at me with this look of shock and I gave him an evil grin as he said in his thick dutch accent, "you are an evil girl!" then looking at Maddy, "she said yes! did you hear her?" Then we all laughed and he gave me his email address to send him a copy of the picture. He is hilarious. I think my favorite thing he's said lately (and I can't remember if I've written this already but here goes anyway) is this: He walked back in to our hair room and we congratulated him on receiving the Magician of the Year award. He said "oh yes thankyou...now you know who you are working for." and he turned and walked out of the room.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey there Tracy. You have such an exciting life, I had no idea. I mean I always have thought you were wonderful and full of life, but you are doing cool stuff. I'm glad that I "stopped by". I'll be checking in from time to time, if you don’t mind, to read what’s going on. Love ya!