Friday, November 02, 2007

It's kind of weird when Pam Anderson asks how your birthday was. I told her about getting the 25 kisses and she was probably thinking, that's it? They just kissed you and just on the cheek? haha But it's cool that when my boss asked me if I had smoked or drank last night or at all since I have been in Vegas, I was able to say no. She was convinced that when I moved here I would start partying. It's all b/c of the ac/dc and other crap on my ipod that she's heard me listening to. It makes her laugh that I am attracted to the 'bad boy' type. I had a crush on one of the stage hands and he has hair half way down his back, drives a harley, and listens to like guns and roses. I think she thinks I'm the teacher on the van halen hot for teacher video--I'm just going to bust out one day and be crazy. Contrary to popular belief, I really don't believe rock and roll is entirely evil. Listening to it isn't going to make me go out and be a crazy girl...but that's just me.

1 comment:

Jillyboo said...

what the hell? where's our links?