Saturday, November 03, 2007

I bought Felicity Junior Year which means my life is over until it's over. I don't know why but whenever I get in to this show, I begin to think like the characters and I start to compare them to the people around me-- I suddenly am living with Julie or Alayna and dating Ben-- err at least people just like them. The worst is when I start to narrate in my head as if I'm talking in to a tape recorder to Sally. I can hear Felicity's voice and I begin to say things like she does. It does have it's advantages. Felicity is a strong character and she says and does things that I don't have the courage to say and do. Whenever I start to feel insecure, I like to soak myself into season one so that I can get her voice in my head. Season two is just straight up sappy romantic for me so I guess that one just gives me hope in that area. I can't remember season three very well so I am excited about it...mostly excited because I know that Julie leaves the show...and she is the most annoying character. Funny enough I can complare it to my real life because there is someone leaving my life and right now she is the most annoying.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Scott and I have been watching Smallville a LOT lately and I look at the world differently now! I am always wondering if this person was affected when the meteor shower happened and what hidden powers they might have... so it isn't just you getting lost in a show... :) I think it is fun to immurse yourself in a show like 24 or Lost and see where it takes you. We obviously watch too much TV...

Kim said...

I'm flying out right now and watching the entire season with you. You know I LOVE Felecity. Seth used to be so annoyed that I watched it when we first got married. You're my favorite for keeping it alive.

Jillyboo said...

Felicity is my favorite!!!!!!!!

Autumn said...

Hey Tracy I found your blog on Becky's:) We have just gotten into the blogging world how are you doing are you still in Vegas?? Check out our blog. www.theethingtonfamily.blogspot.com