Friday, November 09, 2007

I just read on Kirk's blog that Lance A is dating an O twin. I think I vomited in my throat. Ok now that I've got that out of the way...I have to be out of my house on Dec 2nd. It all started when my roommate sent a text saying she was leaving us on the 15th--a month and a half before scheduled evacuation of premises. So rather than letting her manipulate an innocent bistander to take her place, we gave notice. So I will be out of a house and job by Dec 8th. They officially announced yesterday that the show will not go past that date. I am thinking about staying in Vegas and working in a salon but I am afraid and nervous--which probably means it's the right thing to do.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Good luck with the move and stuff! Let us know what you figure out!