Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!!! It was a good birthday for me... I think 31 is going to be an ok year. Actually, being in my 30's is working out pretty awesome. I like it more and more all of the time! This week has been filled with cake and parties and costumes. I got a text message at 6am from Loofa with a picture of her brand new baby...was hoping he was born on Halloween but he missed it by 45 minutes. So he'll be a day before-er. I got a ton of happy birthday texts and calls which made for a good morning. Ken took me to lunch at Mon Ami Gabi and it was sooo fun. I did Seth's make up and hair so that he looked like the 1986 David Bowie in the movie Labrynth. I'll post pictures soon. Danielle, Kira, and I were dolls: rosy cheeks and big plastic eyelashes, ribbons, pigtails, and lacey socks.
I think my favorite part of the night was trying to get 31 kisses at a mormon halloween party. My friend Kira and I stood by the front door at this house and she stopped about 70%(only the cute ones) of the guys that walked through that door and asked them if they would give me a kiss on the cheek for my birthday. Most of them were cool with it and could care less or they were excited about it but some of them had the biggest hang ups! We're talking a kiss on the cheek...not a marriage proposal. There were two that offered hugs but no kiss. I told them to keep walking! I kinda lost count but I think I made it to 25. Not bad...25 guys to kiss you in the period of about an hour? Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Go Tracy Go! What weirdos had hang ups? You didn't want their lips on you anyway!