Monday, March 03, 2008

So my friend Jeff was in a marathon on Saturday morning and he convinced me to come along. I'm not really sure why he wanted me there....maybe to entertain him after he was finished?
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=11071833781&subj=803224777
He did a great job running. I was super spiritual and read the Ensign until he was finished. Oh and I took pictures of some different cactus--err cacti? and the red mountains since we were at Red Rock.
We had to leave at 5am so I was up at 445am. Since then, sleeping in is nearly impossible. Yesterday and today I was awake by 7am. My life is ruined! Now I can't stay up late with Danielle to watch LOST (we are almost done with season 2). I could barely keep my eyes open past 11pm last night! Oh the mutiny!

4 comments:

Alison said...

im glad you supported the runner. the RUNNERS NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

Hop said...

Wow, you are hot.

Kim said...

I don't care if it was my child, I would not get up that early to see someone run!!

tracyjax said...

Ya I totally regret it now! oh well...learned my lesson!