Friday, March 28, 2008


Yes, it's POISON. In the late 80's, I remember sitting in the family room, watching MTV with my brother and sisters. This is back when they used to play music videos. Was that a guy or a girl singing? Long hair on a BOY? bandanas? leather? what is this? It was Axel Rose singing Sweet Child O Mine. The more I saw it, the more I liked it and from there I became a total butt rock/hair band fan. I couldn't get enough of Poison, Motley Crue, Winger, AC/DC, Van Halen, Guns and Roses, Scorpions, etc etc. (Don't worry, I still listened to New Kids at the same time.) I thought the earrings, big hair, and make up thing was totally bizarre but I was in to it all the same. It wasn't really until grunge rock came around that I started to form crushes on singers so I never really found this whole look as attractive:



But HOLY CRAP have you seen ROCK OF LOVE with BRETT MICHAELS??? I now see what all of the older girls were freaking out over.

All of a sudden, this week, I've had a MAJOR crush on Brett. I think he is dripping with sex appeal and I am now constantly flipping over to VH1, just hoping a rerun of rock of love is playing or a commercial or SOMETHING.

Oh Brett, I love you.






3 comments:

Kim said...

Tracy, I love you. I hate this guy! Come on. Really? If this guy actually came on to you tomorrow, I would expect you to give him your best "in your dreams look" if you had to acknowledge him at all. You deserve someone way more rockin then him. Sorry, I'm sure you were being funny, but I'm not around to screen your guys and I'm getting nervous here in HB

tracyjax said...

lol!!!! don't worry! this is a looks only thing! he's a total dirt bag when it comes to reality and relationships bla bla bla. I mean look at the girls left on the show right now! Daisy??? she looks like she got run over by a bus! hahaha! I am just really attracted to his body type and his long hair--maybe even a little bit of the eyeliner but only a little little bit!

Rebecca said...

HA! I'm so laughing out loud! That has got to be one of the WORST shows on TV and now whenever I see it...I will inevitably think of you!