Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This one goes out to my man, GEORGE.
Dear George,
I just want to thank you for cooking my chicken to perfection EVERY TIME. It's truly amazing and I am just dying to know how you do it! My life will never be the same considering I now make chicken every time I work at Origins--where you are now living. I will never forget the day when Danielle brought you home from work and I thought she was crazy to have kept you there--not because I was missing out on you but because I wondered what all the fuss was about. Why was it so important to have you there? It was only when I started working there too that I realized how important it is to make freshly grilled loveliness for dinner instead of heating something nasty up in the microwave or spending what it takes to make in an hour on restaurant food. My life is now complete thanks to you.
hugs and kisses,
me



ok ok, YES I just worked an 8 hour shift and YES I'm a little delirious. For most people, working that amount of time is totally normal. For me it is, however, the past few months I've worked on a bunch of different things in that time period--do hair for a few hours, go to Origins for a few hours, sew for a few hours. So doing all Origins is a bit crazy for me. I'm more exhausted than working a 12 hour day of all three jobs. How is that???

2 comments:

Sabby said...

It is a rough life being an adult, I am still trying to get use to it! I hope your Utah trip was fun, enjoy the perfect weather at home!

Shannon said...

What a great idea to bring it (him)to work with you. I've never thought to do that. I bet you make some yummy meals back there on your breaks. I think Rebecca Nelson makes chicken pesto sandwiches with hers... yummy. You have inspired me to bring mine out again. It's been a while since George and I have cooked together.