Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So I happened to watch Conan last night and was super excited when I found out that Will Arnett was going to be on...Will is better known to some as GOB Bluth. I think he is so hilarious and this interview was--wow--just check it out!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=z8kSZ9tbxIU
Flava Flave was on too. He was wearing a lot of fur and a bear hat---yes, a bear hat. I think my favorite part was his idea of a romantic date--Benihana's and bowling. So now we know why there is a Flavor of Love THREE.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

The video is not longer available! Too bad! I really wanted to watch it... I took Scott to the airport tonight :( and Cohen is now asleep in bed so I am looking for something to do besides eat the rest of the mint chocolate chip ice cream in my freezer.