Friday, February 01, 2008

Ok so I have to be the most relieved individual on the planet. I took the CA state board for cosmetology and I totally passed! I have been dreading this test since I graduated from school. I don't have immediate plans to move back to CA or anything but I wanted to have the option. I'm pretty stoked!
ok so funny thing happened--this is the best part about doing people's hair: they tell you everything! I was coloring this girl's hair and her boyfriend kept calling her. She mentioned that it's usually really hard to get a hold of her but it's easy for her to get a hold of him. She said that he's not really that busy at work so he'll always answer when she calls. She on the other hand, is always super busy at work and can't always talk. So later that day her boyfriend came over to get his hair cut. She called while he was over and after he hung up, he said the same thing as she did earlier--although he was the one that was always super busy at work and she wasn't ever that busy. I almost thought he was kidding when he said it or that maybe I was being tested to see if I would keep it in the vault! But he was being totally serious! When I saw them together later that night, I just had to laugh to myself and wonder how many other little things were going on....at this rate, I'm sure I'll find out!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Yeah for Tracy! GOOD JOB in passing the test! LOVE YA!

Rebecca said...

Hooray! You can move back anytime - I'll hire you to be my stylist!

laura said...

you've always been an excellent listener. that skill will surely keep your job (and this blog) all the more interesting.