Friday, February 22, 2008

I told Kim that I was going to list all of the jobs that I've had because let's face it, I've done a lot of random stuff! (this is just for fun because I can write whatever I want)
Hair and Make-up Artist
Wedding dress maker/alterations
Origins--retail!
Hans Klok--wig lady
Hale Theater--hair/make-up designer for all productions
Hale Theater--door manager
Sperry Van Ness--admin assis
Knox--full on data entry
Hartford--sold life insurance in the bay area
Catering--love those quinceneras(sp?)
Berret Talega Pest Control--secretary. I now hate everyone that freaks out over bugs.
Donna Karen--alterations
Aleeda Wetsuits--secretary, shipper, inventory
The Great Steak--waitress, cook
Cougar Eat--ew fast food(only lasted a month)
House Cleaning lady--I cleaned this lady's house every week in Orem and my future bro in law's house sometimes...
Wolf Mountain--sports desk: sold tickets and lessons
Beach Access--retail
The Jewelry Outlet--retail for papa. I sold expensive jewelry! good times!
Luman Green and Sons--retail for papa
Luman Green Jewelers--retail for papa
Babysitter--I babysat for EVERYONE all of the time from the time I was 10 to like whatever.

So there it is. My career life. What else should I do?

2 comments:

Kim said...

holy cow! it was longer than I even thought.

Alicia said...

I didn't know some of those! You can come clean my house anytime! I pay in brownies... :)