Monday, January 21, 2008

Hi party people! Ok so I've had a lot of concerned individuals wondering what is going on after that last post! haha how I love you all! I'm still working at Origins in Las Vegas. I'm planning on living here for the next year because A. I signed a lease B. I don't know where else to go C. hopefully I'll get hired on to another show and D. I like it!!! The only concern I have is that Origins doesn't pay the bills and neither does just doing hair--right now-- but hopefully the two combined will be enough and eventually I will be able to fade out Origins...even though we love it!
On another note, this guy that looks like Lenny Kravitz just wrote me on this totally awesome dating website. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! This has to be the one! jk.
-kisses

2 comments:

Kim said...

Keep me updated on Lenny...I used to be majorly infatuated with him...now that he's fresh in my mind I'll have to add his albums to my ipod. love ya.

Sabby said...

Hey I heard the good news, congrats on passing your test!