Thursday, February 10, 2011


I found a mask that I really love. It's from h2t(head to toe) dermAstage and it's a 'natural pumpkin and multi fruit complex peel'. Erin, my lovely esthetician, has been using this mask in her facials on me for a while now. The one she uses has 30% glycolic acid so it's major. The one I got to use at home in between facials has 15% glycolic acid. It gently gets rid of the dead skin cells that tend to build up on your face and it calms down inflammation from 'spots'. I just put it on and was debating on taking a picture but it kinda looks like someone puked all over my face so I'm going to go ahead and be picture free for this post. (If you really want to see me in a mask look here) In case you are wondering, it really has pumpkin in it. It smells like Halloween! It's so yummy that you almost want to taste it BUT believe me it tastes bad... I might have accidentally tasted it when I rinsed it off my face once. I highly recommend it so long as you do a few things along with it.
1. scrub your face for at least a full minute first. It doesn't sound like a long time but you try it and then you'll see.
2. dry your face with a fresh and clean towel and make sure it's totally dry.
3. leave it on for the recommended time. do not leave it on longer or it will wreak havoc on your face.
4. rinse and dry with a clean towel.
5. moisturize. if you don't, your skin will fight back and it will win.

Ok so maybe I couldn't help myself and had to take a picture of the mask.
Don't mind the hair color stains on my fingers!

No comments: