Monday, February 14, 2011

Has anyone seen the new movie out, Just Go With It? I laughed through pretty much the whole thing so I kinda loved it. I decided that Jennifer Aniston has a smokin hot body and I want to look like her. The woman is like 42 and there isn't an ounce of fat on her. I have to give her props because she was up next to Brooklyn Decker in a bikini who is only 22 years old and a swimsuit cover model for Sports Illustrated. Jennifer Aniston definitely held her own. I had to see if there was something online detailing JA's work out regime. I knew she did Yoga a few times a week but I was thinking there had to be more. There isn't...well not much more. She does 22 minutes of cardio before yoga three times a week and she's on the zone diet. So I decided to try it out today. I did 30 min of cardio and then started the yoga. I got through about 15 minutes of it and I was done. I totally get why JA looks the way she does! I'm on a mission though to get through the session. I don't know what I'm going to do about the diet part. Yesterday I had two gigantic sugar cookies for lunch and today I had a cherry coke and a BRC burrito from Miguel's JR...again...just went there on Saturday. I keep hoping that if I work out more, I can eat whatever I want...within reason of course.
sigh

2 comments:

The Greens said...

i saw it. it was hilarious :) totally want to watch it again.

Sharon said...

Loved the movie! GOOD luck with the diet! It's the hardest part! I LOVE exercising--but can't seem to stop eating! Let me know how it goes!