Monday, July 12, 2010

I just got done with a weekend of child tending. Three boys--12,10,5. We had a lot of fun but I am TIRED. The pepsi I had earlier is tricking me in to thinking I'm awake and I feel like I haven't showered in years.
I am also dog tending. It was 4 dogs but I got it down to 3. I gave one of them away. Yes I gave someone else's dog away. But before you judge me, I had their permission and the dog went to people that LOVE it.
Before all of this I did some house sitting for about a week and a half. AND don't forget I have my own garden to tend to...oh wait I might not have blogged about that yet. More to come on that.

housesitting: june27-july7
kid sitting: july9-july12
dog sitting: july 10-present

I haven't been home in days!
It's times like these though that make it all worth it...here is Austin(12) rapping...

2 comments:

Letterpress said...

If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have felt like my house was in good hands while I was in Canada. Thanks for taking care of things while I was gone.

You are one busy lady. When do I get to taste the zucchini from your garden? Did you plant some?

tracyjax said...

I planted way too many plants...be careful...you might end up with zucchini's on your porch every morning...