Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I mentioned before that I was crying a lot from a traumatic situation. Well guess what popped up on my head from that--TWO GREY HAIRS.

You can't really see them and they blend in and look like blond highlights but they are definitely GREY--like a wolf--or an old lady. I didn't think I would get any grey hair for years to come but here we are! The time is now! I am totally blaming it on the emotional trauma because I'm not kidding you, those hairs were not there before. They are about an inch and a quarter long which is how long my regrowth is since my last color. (I know- I needed to get my color touched up like a week ago) The crap hit the fan that coloring day and the next and the crying ensued from then on. I am freaking out now and I can't freak out or else I'll get even more grey. I guess hair color will now be my best friend--forever!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I know u emailed me your # and I can't find it. Anyways I'm going out of town for the 4th. I leave friday and come back thursday. But when i get back let's get togther. we should do each other hair in my garage salon.

Ro Ro Riot said...

Tracy! We need to talk. You need to tell me about why you have grey hairs (I've had them since I was 22) and I need to tell you about how Jordan and I are moving to Vegas for a year. I know, right?