Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My friend came in for a cut and color on Saturday. The learning leader came over and asked how old she was. I was thinking, Why is he asking her this? I know he's not hitting on her because he plays for the other team! She told him and he said OH! Well this will be flattering for you then! You have to be at least 18 to get your hair colored and so I was checking to make sure you were old enough! Luckily she is old enough--27--so I was able to color her hair and it turned out beautiful. Then there was the haircut. I can safely say that I've never really messed up on anyone's hair except for my brother's. He was my first haircut. He had a bowl cut--mind you this was like 1992. I started to cut off the long layer of hair on the top of his head and somehow I just cut it too much. Long story short, we had to shave it. So back to my friend: I cut the top layer of her hair too short and we had to shave her head. Just kidding...about the shaving part. It was rather nerve racking. My friend was sitting there, trusting that I would do a good job and I was screwing up. I think this is the first time I thought I need to find someone to fix this! But I stuck it out and I somehow managed to blend it into something and she looked hot in the end! Ya for me...

No comments: