Wednesday, February 15, 2006

MJF,
You are too sexy. I can't handle it and neither can my friend that should remain unnamed. When you cut hair, you look in the mirror at your creation with this look that makes us want to tackle you. You aren't normally on the floor with us but you were today. So my friend who should remain unnamed and I set up our station in your section. She wanted a scalp treatment so we called you over to sign the ticket so we could start. You looked at me in the eyes and smiled with this smile that said how you doin? --you were about a foot away from me which made it all the more affective or effective(?). It was heartstopping. I think I almost blushed.

Mentor,
You are totally killing me. A girl transfered from night to day school and you were on her like cheese on macaroni. Today you somehow conned her into giving you a stress relieving massage that lasted for what seemed like hours and also looked to be more than stress relieving. It seems that we are all on to your sparkly eyed nature except for this poor new girl.

Weird Girl,
I watched you cut that guy's hair today. It took an unnaturally long amount of time. I think that you must have gone over his head, scizzor over comb, at least 100 times--especially that back left side. You stuck around there for quite a while. I think my favorite part was when you stopped and put your arm up so you were leaning on his shoulder. You made eyes at each other in the mirror, smiling and laughing. The poor guy was either being really nice or had no idea that you are only 17.

No comments: