Friday, February 10, 2006

Have you ever seen a homeless man dance and sing to the Jackson 5, ABC, playing outside of a gym? Well I did today and words cannot express how funny it was.
So by the way, I'm totally done with the mentor. Michael J Fox is way hotter and so funny. I am not talking about the actual Michael J Fox. I'm talking about an instructor that looks like him. He comes to the school and teaches a haircutting class once a month. I first wrote about him on December 13, 2005. He pulled up outside of the school in his new lexus wearing some hot sunglasses, window down and arm hanging out, fingers holding a cigarette. I've never been attracted to someone smoking---usually it totally turns me off--- but in this case, it was the opposite--kinda like the movie Thankyou For Smoking--http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427944/ .
It explores ways to make cigarette smoking more attractive to people.
I am starting to wonder about my obsession with short men named David that come and teach classes on Thursdays. David Rich used to come and teach a class at my last place of employment on Thursdays. I have no idea why but I had the biggest crush on him. It was to the point that I could barely say hi to him even though I knew him and he knew me and we had had several long conversations in the past. Everyone knew that I had this crush and they would all stare at me to see what I was going to do when he came around. This is why I am not going to tell people about my crushes anymore...

No comments: