Sunday, December 11, 2005

We all gave each other pedicures on Friday. Naturally anytime your shoes and socks come off, the conversation magically turns into bathroom talk--no wait that's not when your shoes and socks come off, that's when my family sits down at the dinner table. So I can't explain why this came up. The topic was: which is worse? Would you rather have someone burp in your face or fart in your face? Majority rule was burp in your face but there were actually some that would rather have someone fart in their face. Someone on the burp side felt the need to point out just what a fart is: air coming out of your butthole. I would much rather have the vomit smell than the poo smell coming at me but that is just me. Where do you stand? You're not allowed to say neither....

1 comment:

Todd said...

is the butt clothed? if so, i choose fart. i prefer my gases filtered.