Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Ok so I'm not a playa, I just crush a lot...
I have a new crush. He looks like someone I had a mad crush on in the fifth grade. I ordered some books from one of those book club catalogs just so that I could get the complimentary magazine all about him (included poster for my wall). I would carry around the magazine all of the time. I kept it folded in half and stowed away in my back pocket of my jeans. I was so cool. Ok so anyway, we have guest speakers in school and I saw this guy walking around and I looked at him and he looked at me and neither of us looked away. I was thinking what are you doing here? I've never seen you before! He was probably thinking, why are you staring at me? Do we know each other? Either that or who is that girl? She is hot! just kidding, just kidding. I went into the classroom and he was up there talking away about who knows what. I was so distracted by his cute hair and the fact that a guy in the class pointed out that he had cute chops, then sheepishly added that he was blushing. Oh you gay boys are so silly when you hit on straight men. After staring at him for a while I suddenly realized how much he reminded me of the man in the magazine in my back pocket in fifth grade. He had the same hair color, same eyes, same facial features, and even same height! Michael J Fox! It's you! Your parkinson's disease is gone and you are divorced, do hair, and you're teaching at my school! This is truly amazing.

No comments: