Thursday, December 22, 2005

Oh readers, I'm so sorry that I haven't written in a whole week! My life is a circus and I haven't been very inspired until today...
SO I don't know what the deal is with the Christmas season. It's like work and school slow down to a comatose state. Really there is no point in anyone being there. At school they have ground into our heads that we absolutely must be to our 'theory' class on time. If we are thirty seconds late, they won't let us in and we won't get credit for it. I'm thinking, ok so theory must be a really important class and we must learn some really intense stuff in there. I've had about 4 or 5 hours of theory so far. Can you guess what these hours have consisted of? Taking role. Once we have gotten that far, we have been free to go and do whatever we want--except for one day we had to stay and watch the Grinch. I am trying to figure out if it's because it's comatose Christmas or if this is how theory is.
I had my first hair cut in school today and it was awesome. I seriously love doing this. Come in and let me cut your hair!

No comments: