Monday, November 01, 2010

VOTING DAY--it's so not anything to do with beauty
It's time to vote and I hope you're all taking it seriously. This is my attempt at swaying your votes at the last minute. This is of course if you live in Southern CA and in my same district. You might have noticed a couple of years ago that I voted yes on proposition 8. It's kind of a taboo thing to discuss because by saying that I don't believe in gay marriage, to some I'm suddenly just like the people who would burn crosses and run around in white hoods, holding a rope, looking for the nearest tree. To those that feel that way, I'm sorry but I have a right to my beliefs. If you feel differently, agree to disagree ok? Anyway, there are certain individuals that are threatening to overturn proposition 8 which is ridiculous to me because why do we vote if one or two people are going to just change it to how they want it? So a lot of my votes are going to people who I feel are supportive of proposition 8 or um let's see THE LAW.

Meg Whitman
Abel Maldonado
Mimi Walters
Steve Cooley
Carly Fiorina--ugh but she's republican
Ken Calvert--love this guy!
Brian Nestande
Damon Dunn
Tony Strickland
Mike Villines
Michelle Steel

Tani Cantil Sakauye--NO
Ming W Chin--YES
Carlos Moreno--NO
Judith McConnell--NO
Manuel Ramirez--YES
Carol D Codrington--YES
David G Sills--NO
William W Bedsworth--YES he's kind of a wild card for me. I figure, let's see how he does for a while. We can always vote him out later.
Eileen C Moore--NO

Larry Aceves
Virginia M Blumenthal
Paul Angulo
Tom Evans

1 comment:

Me said...

i cant believe you feel ok writing pro prop 8 stuff on a beauty salon blog! The gays at your salon are going to wait till you aren't looking and then do a drive by perming.