Sunday, April 25, 2010

AnnMarie pretending to be a bride....
for Ahlinphotography.com
It's been forever since I did this--over a year-- but I finally got copies of the pictures and they are so beautiful. AnnMarie was pretending to be a bride for a friend of hers who is aspiring to be a photographer. So I did her hair and makeup all pretty. It took me about two hours to put her together and fingerwave her hair like that but it was totally worth it. For her make up I was experimenting with some ideas from a Kevin Aucoin book, Making Faces. I was surprised to see that the techniques he teaches actually work. I learned a lot that day!










As I was looking through the pictures, I started to cry. I wished that these pictures were real, that AnnMarie was actually a bride, and that she was really in love. So I said a little prayer for her...I think I'm really tired and overly emotional tonight. So does anyone know any amazing guys in their mid thirties for my beautiful friend? She's going to make a lovely bride!

3 comments:

Ro Ro Riot said...

So pretty! You did a great job. You would make a beautiful bride too.

Hop said...

I don't know any "amazing" guys in their mid-30's....

laura said...

Annmarie is beautiful. Pretty hair Tracy!