Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Middle parts are so hot right now. I've seen them around but didn't really notice until everyone and their mom had a middle part on 90210--even the ones that really shouldn't part their hair in the middle. Oh and yes, I watch that show. I am only half ashamed to admit it!


So they had planted a little seed in my head and it was growing. Then Heidi Klum rocked the middle part on the last episode of Project Runway.
That was it for me. I had to try it.
It might stay for a while. Unfortunately the longer my hair gets, the thinner it looks. That middle part really accentuates that. Extensions are looking like a really good idea...

3 comments:

Natalie said...

i am struggling with the middle part. it looks fantastic on most, but then i do it on me and suddenly my face looks huge. we are in the same boat for the length girl!

laura said...

It took me a minute to realize you weren't talking about bare midrifs. "middle parts"?

Ruth said...

You are not the only one that watches 90210. But i have remained closeted about it(until now).I like the middle part. And I find it hard to believe your amazing hair is thinning. I have dreams about styling your hair, it always went perfectly.