Sunday, December 13, 2009

Today is the beginning of week 4 of the bog of eternal stench in my bedroom. Something has died in one of the walls and I can't figure out which one. The window is open and the fan is on 24 hours a day even though the temperature at night has been dropping in to the 30's. I don't know what to do other than sledge hammer the walls and find the rat or whatever it is. But then I would have to re drywall and paint. Do I take the time and spend the money? Or do I hold out two more weeks and let the smell dissipate? Yesterday I bought a monster size bag of baking soda from costco. I feel a little bit deranged and psychotic carrying jars of baking soda in to my bedroom and placing them around. Sometimes I like to picture that I'm being watched by someone that has no idea what's going on.

No comments: