Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I used to make fun of it every time I saw the infomercial: a bunch of people sitting around a fake camp fire, dressed as if involved in some kind of catholic ritual...or maybe they're all jedi knights? And who really can't figure out how to position a blanket and a remote control? Well, my vision has changed and I am a new woman with a new perspective. Michelle bought me my very own snuggie complete with the complimentary book light for my birthday. (Jason says all I need is a bunch of cats and I'm set.) At first I was a little bit leery on this thing. She pretty much bought it as a joke...I think.
I opened it up.
I put it on.
I haven't taken it off since.
Unless I leave the house but even then, I've contemplating bringing it along. It's light weight but it's so warm and so soft. I can do stuff with my hands and still be covered up...like eat ice cream, read, and, as advertised, hold the remote. So now I'm a true convert to the one and only snuggie. Don't knock it 'til you try it!

4 comments:

Ro Ro Riot said...

Ha ha. I want pictures.

Ro Ro Riot said...

Also, I just picked up a free crochet pattern for one of those things. I had to after your glowing review.

tracyjax said...

you're going to love the crochet version I'm sure! haha awesome

Jake and Ashley said...

Don't you just have a bathrobe that you can wear the wrong way?