Friday, June 06, 2008

Yesterday I put all of my clothes in bags and threw them off of my balcony. I felt like I was kicking my boyfriend out but I was really just avoiding carrying all of those bags down the stairs to my car. So my move has begun. This morning when I woke up it felt like Christmas! I guess you could say I'm a little excited to be moving.
A couple of nights ago at Origins, I helped this lady. As I was putting make up on her, she asked me how old I was and then proceeded to tell me her words of wisdom. I have to share them because it was funny--she was sitting in the chair, her head leaning against the make up display, and she was falling asleep. Imagine trying to put eyeliner on someone with their head cocked to the side like that.
1. Never let yourself get out of shape.
2. Take care of your teeth
3. Save your money
4. If the builder asks you if you want extra insulation, take it.
Great words of wisdom. Good times.

No comments: