Wednesday, June 25, 2008

1. I love the salon I'm working at. It's so chill and there's no drama. It's perfect! So far I've had clients every day--3/3. Gotta keep it up! Refer your 909 dwelling friends. I know they're out there!
2. I have had some time to do some reading in between clients. I must say that I learned quite a bit in today's reading session...I read Cosmo for the first time in like probably 15 years. I've never had so many incredulous thoughts before:
You can do that?
Really, they like that?
You want me to do what?
Wow!
Are you sure?
Oh!
Skip that page.
I've never felt so naive and kinky all at the same time in my life. I wonder how for real it all is...would love to read anyone's thoughts on this one...haha!
3. My sister Michelle had baby number 4 today. So now she has 4 girls and my other sister Stephanie has 4 boys. Cutest kids in my world! Can't wait to meet the latest. She came C section--kinda crazy b/c the others were all out the--um ya. Anyway, I'm an auntie again!
4. I found out today that my ex that I loved and wanted to marry 3 1/2 years ago, is getting married. I'm really pissed off about it--not because I want to marry him but because he's getting married before me. He was the one with all of the stupid issues and was all messed up. (I know, I don't know why I wanted to marry that either) So now I'm just mad. Life is so not fair EVER.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I read this late last night and was laughing out loud. I just read it to my sister. Your cosmo comment is so funny. I miss you, come see me.

Ruth said...

Where are you working?

Jenn Borland said...

TLG! Hi, it's Jenn. I wanted to say what's up. It was good seeing you last time I was there! You're the best ever!

Alicia said...

1.I say let her have the issues! :)
2.Ya, Cosmo educates me as well.
3.Is Cohen apart of the cutest kids in your world too??? :(