Thursday, July 03, 2008

I may have said this before but I feel like an old lady trying to work a VCR when I use Facebook. It frustrates me and I don't get it. I wonder if maybe I'm just becoming an old lady. I've been carrying handkerchiefs around in my purse for a while now and have recently decided that bright eye shadows are a really good idea. I've secretly always wanted to be that crrrazy grandma that wanders around with bright lipstick on and says whatever she wants. I want to embarrass my kids and grand kids with what I show up to church in or with the crazy stuff around my house...kinda like Maude in Harold and Maude. That would be perfect. I wasn't planning on behaving this way until at least my 70's but maybe it's coming on a little sooner due to the subconscious. I could go on but I'll spare you! The end.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

The true side of TRACY GREEN comes out!!! HA HA! Let her shine!

Melanie Peterson said...

I know what you mean. Facebook is the devil! By the way - WORK the eyshadow Tracy, WORK IT. Everybody loves that funky side of you.

Alison said...

Follow these feelings