Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The wig and make up room has been the place where everyone hangs out. They all bring in their lap tops and get on line and chit chat. The best part of today was when the Dutch people started talking about horny emails. One guy mentioned that he had to check his email and everyone kept asking him if they were horny emails. His reply was that he had to write himself horny emails because no one sends those to him. This older woman offered to write him horny emails because she felt bad for him.
The other thing that happened was I was sitting in the back of the room making a list and the next thing I knew all of Hans’ team had filtered in, sat down and they were having a meeting about all of the different illusions they were planning. I wasn’t sure if they wanted me to hear what they were talking about but I had no idea what anything meant so I don’t think they cared. There was talk of doves though which made me very happy because of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OysVaCCUAHA

No comments: