Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It was only three weeks ago that I got a call from Karen Stevens, Production Supervisor for Phantom of the Opera Las Vegas. She left me a message telling me that she had received my resume from Ben and wanted to talk to me about a project she had coming up. I met with her about three days later in Las Vegas. There is a new show coming to town, an illusionist from Holland named Hans Klok is doing "Faster Than Magic" and he’s bringing in Carmen Elektra...to look pretty? Karen offered me a job to do wigs and hair for it. She wants to mentor me along and bring me in to the business. She’s won Emmy Awards and hires for a lot of the theater productions in Vegas. So once the show is up and running I will be working Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. But until then it’s pre-production so I work everyday.

No comments: