Thursday, May 17, 2007

My job is so Hollywood. Carmen Elecktra bailed out of the show and Pam Anderson stepped in. (I got to help do her hair the other day!) So when David Hasselhoff showed up on Monday it felt like a bay watch reunion. All three have been at the theater now in the past month. How silly is that? I've also seen Bruce Willis, Sugar Ray Leonard, Simon Cowell, Sharon Osborne, and Jerry Springer. Tomorrow we have another photoshoot which I'm excited about. They are my favorite thing to do so far because once we have them ready to go, all we have to do is touch up. I had one a few weeks ago and I was in charge of hair and makeup for 16 dancers. Half of them were boys so I didn't have to do really anything at all to them. The girls however needed constant primping--combing and blotting etc. Once we were done shooting them I helped with the stars of the show which was even more work but it was fun making them look perfect for every shot.

No comments: