Saturday, March 18, 2006

When I got to school this morning there was a man waiting for a haircut in the front. He had long curly hair that was brushed out into a big fluffy rocker mullet main. It went perfectly with the studded belt, hard rock cafe t shirt, leather jacket, and sunglasses. He had a bunch of pictures with him. I wanted to be the one to do his hair but my sister in law was coming in so I knew that I was only going to get to watch. I knew that whatever he wanted was going to be good but I had no idea how good. The pictures he brought were all of Rod Stewart. Yeah, that's right....Rod Stewart. He's an impersonator in Las Vegas and he is going to be Rod for his next gig or something. Unfortunately there was no way he was going to get those lovely bleach Rod streaks in one day as his hair was very dark to begin with. So the final product won't be ready until he comes back for more bleaching on Monday. I can't wait!

No comments: