Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Today I walked up to the receptionist and said, "Hey my sister wants to get her eyebrows waxed so I'm just going to do it really quick before I cut this other girls hair." She glared at me and said, "Well you didn't ask nicely so I don't think so. You also have a request for a service right now." I looked at her completely puzzled and shocked. Shocked that she would say something so rude and puzzled because I had a request I didn't know about. So I said, "Did my request call and change her appointment because she isn't supposed to come in until 1pm." She replied in the same nasty tone, "Well contrary to popular belief, I am not here all of the time so I don't know. " She then added a very insincere "Sorry". Needless to say, I walked away pretty upset. Many bad words came to mind and may have even come out of my mouth. I decided that this was the last time that I was going to let her get away with this so I ratted on her to her supervisor. It felt really good to know that she was going to get her back section nailed to the wall by her boss later that day and I was going to get a full fledged apology. Later that day I got a note with an apology and some candy. ha ha.

No comments: