Thursday, March 23, 2006

This girl is driving me nuts. She is the type of person that sounds nervous all of the time but she talks incessantly about nothing. Let me give you a prime example:
Me: "I asked someone how to do this haircut the other day"
Her: "Hahaha-you're all asking people how to cut hair--hahaha"
Me: "Yeah so I decided to diagram it so I could remember how to do it but I forgot my markers"
Her: "Hahaha--you're all trying to diagram without markers--hahaha"
Me: "So I looked through some magazines to find a picture of what I wanted to do"
Her: "Hahaha--you're all looking through magazines--hahaha"
What? Seriously why did you just repeat what I said like you made it in to a funny joke? It's seriously like hanging out with Rob Sneider on SNL and we're in the copy room. Conversations aren't funny when she's around because she repeats the jokes in her own language and I just want to look at her and say "Uh yeah I just said that."
I can usually deal with it but we don't have class this week so she is constantly around causing me grief. I feel bad because I am totally snubbing her and I think I would be totally nice to her if I didn't have to be around her 35 hours/ week. Seriously, what do I do?

No comments: