Monday, May 02, 2011

America's Next Top Model.
I don't watch it because Tyra Banks drives me that crazy. I can't even watch her for ten seconds without cringing at every word and facial expression. So with that being said, I don't have any idea what is happening on that show. All I know is that I was at the gym today and this was on the TV.
It's really disturbing. I looked over at my friend, pointed at the screen, and laughed. I was speechless at how completely insane it is to see a bunch of women posing erotically

with

a

sheep.

What is she trying to sell here? Is this really what modeling has come to?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

ha ha ha ha ha!

Letterpress said...

Maybe she's the new ad girl for the American Wool Council. Or something. She looks ridiculous. She ought to fire her publicist.