Monday, August 16, 2010

What has Tracy Lee been up to? I'm taking it to back in the day--Junior M.A.F.I.A. Players Anthem, I Need You Tonight, and Get Money. I could listen to those songs non stop and never get sick of them. (**parental advisory**)
This month has been so crazy. Disneyland with Michelle's family, beach with the whole family minus Scott's :(, Arizona for a hearing, and girls camp. August isn't even over yet!
I've been doing some sewing. I'm really in to this one dress pattern for little girls. I've been tweaking it different ways. Here is one that I've made for my friend Gina's baby Gracy--who was actually born today!


Mike Whiting(brother) needs some items to sell in one of the galleries he is going to be showing his work in. He wanted a plush toy of sorts so this is what we came up with so far.

rabbit, robot, owl

They rejected this idea at first and wanted to go with a T shirt design. However the T shirt isn't going to work out so they picked these! I am going to be busy sewing a bunch of these over the next two months. I also have some wedding alterations to do and two bridesmaid dresses to make. My room is going to be a sweat shop.

My corn is here! I picked it today and the biggest ear measured at 13 inches!! 13 is my lucky number--so fitting!




2 comments:

Michelle said...

carn!!! gimme some!

Jackson 3 said...

I CANNOT wait until she fits into this cute dress!! thanks again slore.