Thursday, August 26, 2010

Girls Camp 2010
Big Bear, CA

me and aunt diane (had to crop this picture--if you could see the entire thing, you would see that I'm totally doing a gangsta crotch grab. I really don't know how or why)

leading the hike... The girls hated me after this because I made them work their booties!

I don't know...

totally not holding on to the iron rod, fools! (anyone in that outfit shouldn't be allowed on the iron rod--says the girl in the spacious building)


The two that terrorized me for the week. They weren't horrible but they weren't nice all of the time either. So they get to be shown off in their oatmeal masks. sweet revenge!

The oatmeal masks are pretty awesome. You just use straight up oatmeal and water(plain oatmeal-don't be trying to use no brown sugar or peaches and cream). You mix in enough water to make it pasty--this takes some smashing and stirring for a couple minutes. Then you put it on and leave it for 15 or 20 min. Your skin is hydrated and soft afterwards. So awesome! I put it on one arm and hand and compared. Their was a noticeable difference. Thanks to Kristen Trimble for teaching the skin care class!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You shouldn't have cropped the picture.