Friday, August 29, 2008

ok let's talk about something that has to do with BEAUTY. I need to thank the good people over at Origins for creating this fantastic product.




Quick, Hide!™ Easy blend concealer
I have gotten so many compliments on how my skin has improved and looks so good now--they've seen the years of spots that seem to continually plague my face. They have not left but are hiding under this fantastic product. Not only does it hide my blemishes but it doesn't contribute to more blemishes. Most of the time, you can't even tell I'm wearing it. Screw bare minerals! just kidding, just kidding, calm down.
ON a different subject, A few weeks ago I decided it would be a good idea to start playing tennis. My dad told me yesterday that if you can qualify for the US Open and be in the tournament and not win a single game, you'll still walk away with $10k. So I got to thinking I just might have to improve my game and I had a dream last night that I was competing. However, in real life, I'm experiencing what could only come from GETTING OLD. It used to be that I could take on whatever physical activity I wanted without too much trouble. Here are the effects of my sudden burst of physical activity at age 31.
week 1
tennis 4 nights and soccer 1 night = bruises and sore muscles
week 2
tennis 2 nights and soccer 1 night = pulled muscles, more bruises, and a limp
week 3
no tennis, no soccer = left over bruises, tight muscles, trouble getting up off of the floor

5 comments:

Jake and Ashley said...

I feel ya, TLG. Every morning I wake up and feel every single injury I've ever had, but mostly my knees and especially my back, and I'm only 28. The main contributor of my back pains is from when I fell on my head, which explains a lot of other problems I have.

Snake

Steph said...

Welcome to the 30's.

Ruth said...

How weiird. I was thinking I needed a new concealer. I will try it out.

kristyn said...

Hi tracy! I haven't seen you forever--glad to get an update via the blog world.

Heather Bird said...

Tracy,

This is Heather Jensen Bird. Long time no see I found your blog through Stephs. Sounds like you have been very busy. I have a new beauty product I want you to check out it is amazing. Email me at hjbirdie@gmail.com. i will fill you in.