Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ya know it's funny how the choices we make everyday have such a ripple effect on not only our own lives but other peoples. Like if I had gone to Hawaii last September with one of my friends, he most likely would not be getting married on a day very soon that will remain unnamed. There was no way that he or I would have ever known the consequence of that choice. It's crazy to remember and feel, almost if you just went back in time, and you're looking at the future or what is going on right now and thinking wow ok, now I see why.
I just made a choice. It was probably the hardest thing that I've ever had to do because right now, I am back in time and I can't see the future and think wow ok, now I see why. I basically had to pass up probably the coolest job offer I've ever had and hope that the ripple effect will be all for the best. I'm so thankful that right now, I feel totally at peace.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Now we're all dying to know what the job offer was... At least you feel at peace - it will all work out in the end:)

Alison said...

yeah! what's the job!

laura said...

tell us, damnit.