Wednesday, April 30, 2008


So I totally went to Disneyland on Monday. I bought a season pass so for all of you that have the socal select pass and want to go ANYTIME, let me know. That place is TRULY the happiest place on earth. I really think they are siphoning laughing gas in to the air. I was in the FOULEST of foul moods and as soon as we got in to that parking lot, BAM! Happy, happy Tracy. I could tell several funny stories like how these boys thought me and Dano were lesbians b/c we were sharing a Matterhorn car. But another time. My favorite story by far was the one that gave me the biggest head, of course. We were totally exhausted after wandering the park for 6 hours and decided to go in and watch this movie: Disneyland, the first 50 years hosted by Steve Martin. We were waiting inside this large room, full of Disney paraphernalia when Dano convinced me to come over and watch this little slide show of disney characters through the years. So I sat down on this bench next to her and these 17 year oldish boys, and waited to see the really effed up mickey/minny mouse characters. All of a sudden I see one of the boys jump up from the bench. I looked up at him and he was looking back at me with this expression of complete shock on his face. He gained composure, almost unable to speak and said, "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! I totally thought you were Cameron Diaz!" It seriously made not only my whole day, but my whole freakin year. I made Danielle take a picture of me right then.





So does that mean I am hot enough to make out with Jude Law??? or date Justin T??? teenage girl scream---ahhhhhhhh!!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Love love love the tinkerbell poses. If I hadn't been to Disneyland twice in a 10 day period I'd be bummed I didn't go see you. Are you still in town...if so we're moving today...just kidding. We are moving today but that's another matter. Love ya, miss ya and I totally get the Cameron mistake. You're a sexy lady....sorry for the novel, I'm procrasitinating packing more.

Sabby said...

Fun, I want to go! And of course you're hot enough to make out with Justin T!

Rebecca said...

You are looking pretty good!! Disneyland IS the happiest place on earth!

Jillyboo said...

when can we Disneyland it up?
You are a hottie... it was so great to see you and hang last weekend. You are the best!!!

MaMaMaMandy said...

Tracy that is so funny! Yes, you do look like Cameron Diaz- and yes, you are hot enough to make out with Jude Law. Good thing you didn't make out with the 17 yr old- I know you like 'em young...but that would've been just plain wrong. LOVE Disneyland- I would go with you (if I wasn't pregnant) and ride till the park closes. Maybe after she's born. PS- sorry for not calling you when I was in Vegas. My time there was short- I suck...what can I say!

Travis Alexander said...

Ive made out with Jude Law. It's not all it cracked up to be.