Friday, August 11, 2006

Whoa it's been forever since I've written. I'm having a hard time having a conversation with people I don't know this week. I think I've just been too tired to care for several reasons. I really don't care how many brothers and sisters they have or where they are from or where they work or go to school. I want them to just sit down and tell me fun stories like they entered a hot dog eating contest or how they rolled around in the mud in their church clothes. Most importantly, it's hard when you can't really hear what the person is saying because it's sooo loud in the school and it's hard to concentrate on the haircut if I'm chatting away. I need to find a balance or maybe I just need to get some sleep so I can be more alert.

3 comments:

bex said...

i actually hate it when my hairdresser tries to get all chatty, because a) i worry they are not paying attention to my hair and b) i just like to sit there and zone out instead of having conversation. so don't feel bad. you just need more anti-social people like me in the chair.

Betsy said...

i like some healthy banter whilst in the styling chair. but i also want to be able to not talk. balance.

tracyjax said...

Ya I like to sit in the chair and zone out for part of the time. I've had some that love to talk and do the whole time they sit there. It's funny.