Sunday, August 27, 2006

FIGHT! We had our first fight at school on Friday!!! And I was right there in the middle of it all! How fantastic is that??? So I'm sitting in class and we were all grouped around these tables. The new Madonna albumn was blairing from the speakers and everyone was talking as each table was deciding what block color to put on their doll head. There were two girls at the end of the table talking about something and they each started slamming their hands down on the table. It was really quite loud and I jumped the first time they did it. The girl next to me is pregnant so she yells hey! stop doing that, you're making the baby kick me in the crotch! One of the girls said Oh I'm sorry! and the other girl said, I'm not. So the pregnant girl looked at her and sneered, what did you say? The other came back at her, Don't talk to me! From there is just got worse. The pregnant girl kept murmuring things to her and the other girl kept saying things like, 'don't talk to me' , 'stop talking to me', or 'you always have to have the last word!' but the 'don't talk to me's' kept getting louder and louder to the point that she was yelling and screaming at the top of her lungs with a crazed look in her eye, 'DON'T TALK TO ME!!!!!!!!' The two girls were starting to stand up out of their chairs and get in to each other's faces when the teacher came over and kicked them out of the class. The rest of us that had been watching the exchange, had just sat there and watched, I think dumbfounded that this was actually happening. The last time I remember seeing a fight in class was in my 7th grade art class. So I guess you have to expect this kind of thing when you let girls leave highschool early.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Best story ever!

Anonymous said...

Hey TraeyG,

Remember me, Nikol, from the 10 girl house? Loved snowboarding and Daniel? Ha ha ha..... I am in SLC and am also a cosmotolgy graduate of a year and still not in a salon. I am actually enrolled in the fashion institute at SLCC. I want to design clothes :) So, get a hold of me if you remember me at
nikolhafen@hotmail.com

Word sucka.....

I got your info from Loofa... Hope you are liking the hair stuff. I loved it, but just can't commit right now, ya know?

Nikol