Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Here are some pictures from February and March...

We have a baby in our house! Scott and Alicia had a baby girl: Emmy Cherie!

The 7 year olds turned 8 which meant two baptisms! Zoe and Will

My cousin Ashley got married and she asked me to do her hair. I think it turned out quite pretty if I do say so myself! That took a whole lot of hair spray and shine spray! It was a lovely wedding and am so excited I got to be a little part of it.

I went to a Western Hoe Down with my friend Mike--I rode the bull too and there is video proof somewhere out there on the internet...:/


Cohen and Ryder are always a good time around our house! So happy to be with them all of the time!



1 comment:

The Light Skincare said...

Thanks for sharing such great information with us. Your Post is beneficial and the information is reliable for new readers. Thanks again for sharing such a useful post.
The Ritual Skincare | Rituals Skin Care Products