Monday, October 11, 2010

Amie, one of my fellow hair dressers, got married this last weekend! All of the girls from the salon were invited. One thing that Amie and Josh wanted at their wedding reception was a photo booth. It was budgeted in and scheduled before they had even booked a venue. We had a lot of fun taking pictures in it. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) we didn't know when it was taking the picture. This is why I am standing there looking like a fool at the end.
(Tracy, Lorraine, Erin, Vikki, Priscilla, Kathy)
It makes me wonder, do I really look that ridiculous? Do people glance over in my direction and see that? If so, I am going to invest in a burka or two.
We did a little better the second round (below).

(Lorraine, me, Erin, Brittney, Kathy)
I love these chicks. I don't know how I could ever leave this salon and work anywhere else. I have it so good right now. I really hope it stays this way for many years to come!


No comments: